Hi Sugar Bee Readers! It is Kilee here from ONE little MOMMA, your monthly fashion contributor. With the new year here, I wanted to let you in on my top four wardrobe staples from 2012. (Yes, four is random, but I wanted to keep it simple!) These will surely be sticking around in 2013, so keep styling what you already have and feel free to pick up any of these that you have missed!
3. Striped Top- The black and white thin striped top has been hot for the last few years. I still love it, but you can go with a navy or even dark brown stripe too. This is a great piece for layering and pattern mixing. Once again you can wear it with all of our staples listed here. Like leopard- this pattern goes with every color so it is seasonless!
4. Fitted Jean Jacket- I will always wear a jean jacket, but these came back onto the mainstream fashion scene last year. They are perfect for colored or printed jeans and cords. You’ll see them with maxi dresses and skirts, shorts, and even yep, even sequins again this year. Choose whatever wash you prefer and as long as you keep it fitted you can’t go wrong.
Any favorite staples you’ll keep wearing out this year? If you have been on the edge, don’t be afraid to take the plunge and invest in at least one of these items in 2013!
- How To Wear the Color of the Year- Fashion Contributor - January 10, 2014
- How to Wear a Chambray Shirt This Fall- Fashion Contributor - November 8, 2013
- DIY Graphic Tee: Give Your Tee Some LOVE- Fashion Contributor - October 11, 2013
- 5 Tips for What to Wear for Family Pictures- Fashion Contributor - September 13, 2013
- Cargo Vest Tutorial- Fashion Contributor - August 9, 2013
- Summer Trend: How to Wear Neon- Fashion Contributor - July 12, 2013
- Tips for Picking Your Summer Purse (and Staying Stylish all Summer!)- Fashion Contributor - June 14, 2013
- How to Wear a Denim Vest- Fashion Contributor - May 10, 2013
- Toddler Lace Detail Top Tutorial- 3 Ways! - April 12, 2013
- Basic Shoe Wardrobe for Spring and Summer 2013- Fashion Contributor - March 8, 2013