One of the things that always eats up my party budget is things like silverware, cups, plates and they’re usually always so plain & boring.
Today I wanted to share a few ways to jazz-up & personalize your party “accessories” to match the theme & colors of your party!
For the party horn, pull the paper off the noisemaker, trace, glue & pop back on the noisemaker with a dab of glue- then accessorize!
A few ideas to add a pop of color to plain cups are dotting on glitter paint, a stamp (use staz-on ink pad to avoid smearing), washi tape name labels, confetti & even a chalkboard label!
The party hats have the same concept as the noisemakers- take apart, trace, cut, glue accessorize!
For a “dip-dyed” effect on my silverware, I quickly taped off the bottom and gave a coat of spray paint. (Obviously, the spray-painted part should not be chewed on by children.)
Hope you found some inspiration for your next party and be sure to hop on over to Tied Ribbon & follow along for even more!
- Neon Party Decorations - June 7, 2014
- Party Contributor: 10 Party Supply Sources - May 3, 2014
- Party Contributor: Printable Bottle Labels - April 5, 2014
- Realistically Build a Dessert Table - March 1, 2014
- 20 Donut Party Ideas - February 21, 2014
- Valentine Place Setting & Free Printable - January 17, 2014
- Fall Place Setting with Printable - November 15, 2013
- Halloween Party Printables - October 18, 2013
- Party Post: Ombre Tissue Pom-Poms - August 16, 2013
- Party Guidance from Tied Ribbon - July 19, 2013