Hi all! It’s Kim from seven thirty three back with another printable! Since Halloween is approaching, I decided now would be a good time to start brainstorming what my kids would give to their friends. Our daycare does a small goody bag for each child that is filled with fun little gifts from the other kids. Of course everyone knows that kids get enough sugar during this time, so I like to think up fun ways to give non-candy items.
I purchased a bag of Halloween Rings at Michaels. I printed and cut out my cards and then added a slit in the middle of the card using an Xacto Knife. Push the ring through the slit and have your kids sign the back of the card. Now their ready to hand out to friends!
Download the Halloween Spider Ring Cards PDF.
For personal use only. Do not alter.
Looking for other Halloween Printables? Check these out:
- Star Spangled Banner Inspired Printable - June 20, 2015
- Makers Gonna Make Art Print - May 16, 2015
- Floral Mother’s Day Card Printable - April 18, 2015
- Pop-Up Easter Card - February 21, 2015
- Pop-Up Owl Valentine’s Day Card - January 17, 2015
- Official Santa Gift Tags - November 15, 2014
- Thanksgiving Activity Sheet for Kids - October 18, 2014
- Halloween Treat Cards - September 20, 2014
- Random Acts of Kindness Free Printable - August 16, 2014
- BeYOUtiful Wall Art – Free Printable - July 19, 2014