Hi! It’s Katie from Made to be a Momma here to share a fun and simple crocodile snack tray. My oldest son Jacob tends to be a picky eater but when I make trying new foods more fun he is definitely more willing to try it out. I have seen the idea of using an egg tray as a way to serve finger food to kids but I decided to take it up a notch!
All you need is:
1 egg carton, plus two egg holes for the eyes
Paint your egg carton your desired color. Since I was making a crocodile I painted mine a vibrant green. Paint the carton eyes the same green color and attach googly eyes with glue.
Glue the alligator eyes 3/4 of the way back from the front of the egg carton to give him the classic alligator look.
I then added mini cupcake liners to the inside of the egg carton and filled it with some of my kids favorite mini treats and some new ones 🙂
Such a fun way to get picky eaters to want to try something new. My boys loved putting their little toys in the carton too.
- Pumpkin Spice Cookies - November 14, 2015
- Savory Biscuits - October 10, 2015
- Cocoa Pumpkin Marshmallow Treats - September 12, 2015
- Mini Lemon Donuts with Strawberry Glaze - August 7, 2015
- Raspberry Jello Delight - July 24, 2015
- Patriotic Graham Cracker - June 5, 2015
- Jello Popcorn - May 1, 2015
- Crocodile Snack Tray - April 3, 2015
- Orange Jello Wedges - March 6, 2015
- “Cutie” Valentine Gift - February 6, 2015