Crafters are their own sort, and so it’s hard to know what gifts would be perfect – but don’t worry, I’ve round up exactly what all of us crafters want…
you can read it all down below, but if you’re the video type, enjoy, I have that too!
10. Spray Paint Sampler – crafters ALWAYS need more spraypaint. To have several on hand is a dream come true – we’d be able to tackle project instantaneously instead of putting everything on hold to run to the store.
9. Crafty Tee – we love to be crafty in all aspects, even in what we wear. Giving a fun crafty tee is a big hit for sure.
An even bigger hit would be a blank tee and some sheets of heat transfer vinyl – then we could make our own crafty tee, a crafter’s dream 😉
8. Craft Books – of any kind! There’s just something about flipping through the pages of crafty goodness that us crafters can’t get enough of.
7. Fabric Scissors – yes, these should cost more than $20. For scissors. You might not get it, but your crafter does. If you want to really wow your crafter, give them a scissor set, fabric scissors and regular scissors and they’ll go gaga over knowing that you realize there’s a difference .
6. Craft Store Gift Card – that way we crafters aren’t tempted to spend the card on other things – we know that we get to splurge on crafts and crafts alone.
5. Yarn Sampler and looms – it’s a dream to have several colors of yarn on hand, so when an idea for a project strikes, we can jump right in. Pair the yarn with some looms that make yarn projects extra-easy, and it’s perfect. (PS, you can grab a giant loom kit for only $25, that’s a steal!)
4. Glue Gun Supplies – I know you’re thinking, every crafter already has a glue gun. True, but go beyond the glue gun – I LOVE my Hobby Holster, which holds itself to the edge of a table and holds your glue gun (even when hot!) and sticks. Also, grab the new Elmer’s glue gun sticks – they’re NO MESS, meaning hardly any glue strings – it’ll be life changing for your crafter.
3. Fabric – any kind. Nuff said.
2. Craft Classes – so traditionally craft classes are pretty pricey, like $60 per class, but lately I’ve discovered CreativeBug – it’s TONS of online craft classes, and you can buy a WHOLE YEAR membership as a gift for only $50. That’s less than $5 a month. Or you can pick 6 months for $30. Or 3 months for $15. It’s a no-brainer. All crafters want to learn all the things, so they’ll go crazy over this.
I learned to arm knit after taking an online class!
1. Silhouette Cameo – this is by far my favorite favorite crafting tool. If you’re a gift-splurger, your crafter will love you forever and ever. They have AMAZING DEALS for black friday (starting Nov 26th) – grab the deals with the code “SUGARBEE”