I love a good quick crochet project! This seems to be the time of year I am itching to make something and these crochet headbands and crochet ear warmers are perfect! So here you go- some of my must make headbands!
This bobble ear warmer from Kim Morrow at Little Rays of Sunshine looks so warm!
Love the simplicity of this one from Rescued Paw Designs
and this knotted crochet headband from All About Ami
I love this braided ear warmer from Chaleur Life!
This crochet headband is supposed to only take 20 minutes! Melanie Ham
This is a paid pattern from The Velvet Acorn… I love that it doubles as a cowl!
This looks like a great beginner pattern from Five Little Monkeys Crochet.
The Katelyn Crochet Ear Warmer from the Friendly Red Fox
Big bow crochet headband from RamsiLeigh Crochet
Chunky criss cross crochet headband from Hopeful Honey
Crochet ear warmers from Jenni Designs
This is definitely a crochet headband not a crochet ear warmer… but so cute! From Whistle and Ivy
- Apron Tutorial and Pattern Roundup - October 22, 2016
- Tote Bag Sewing Patterns and Tutorials - October 15, 2016
- Fall Wreath Ideas - October 8, 2016
- The Best Easy and Free Crochet Scarf Patterns - October 1, 2016
- Creative Craft Pumpkins - September 24, 2016
- Fall 2×4 Craft Projects - September 17, 2016
- No Sew Halloween Costumes - September 10, 2016
- Mason Jar Luminary Ideas - September 3, 2016
- DIY Door Mat Roundup - August 27, 2016
- DIY Cupcake Topper - August 20, 2016