It may be harder to find boy Valentines shirts- especially some that are boy approved! But these fun shirts aren’t overly lovey-dovey and are still fun to wear for even the toughest little guy. I love to dress for the holidays, and especially dress up my kids! So with two boys of my own I needed some good ideas… and these are 15 of my favorite boy Valentines shirts!
What boy wouldn’t like this fun shark Valentine shirt? Cute idea from the Crafted Sparrow
This is such a sweet shirt, perfect for any little boy! You can find more on the Silhouette Blog
Such a fun and funny boy Valentines shirt! Love the idea from Darling Little Boy Shop
Small and Friendly has an adorable shot through the heart shirt. Love those arrows!
This is a fun twist on the eye patch! Heart eye patch skull t-shirt
You know a boy’s first Valentine is his mom! Love this shirt from Izzy’s Childrens Boutique
Penseb & Rox made this cute and modern boy Valentine shirt.
I love this basic boy Valentine shirt– and its perfect for a baby!
Peekabo Pages made this adorable heart and tie Valentines shirt!
This boy Valentine shirt is made with heat transfer vinyl!
Just Another Day in Paradise came up with this minecraft boy Valentines shirt!
and also this heart stopper shirt!
This shirt was made by Crazy Dog. Love a good ol’ dinosaur play on words!
See Vanessa Craft came up with this cute mom tattoo shirt.
Polka Dot Chair made this awesome song lyric shirt!
- Apron Tutorial and Pattern Roundup - October 22, 2016
- Tote Bag Sewing Patterns and Tutorials - October 15, 2016
- Fall Wreath Ideas - October 8, 2016
- The Best Easy and Free Crochet Scarf Patterns - October 1, 2016
- Creative Craft Pumpkins - September 24, 2016
- Fall 2×4 Craft Projects - September 17, 2016
- No Sew Halloween Costumes - September 10, 2016
- Mason Jar Luminary Ideas - September 3, 2016
- DIY Door Mat Roundup - August 27, 2016
- DIY Cupcake Topper - August 20, 2016