I love to crochet and recently went looking for a great animal crochet pattern! I ended up making this little guy and had a blast! I felt pretty accomplished and love how he looks. But there are also a ton of other cute ones out there that made it hard to choose… So what can I do but put together a round up of some of my favorite ones! I can’t decide what to try next… That monkey is so cute! But the octopus would be perfect for a baby shower… or maybe the unicorn! I don’t know! I do know that these are some of the funnest animal crochet patterns around!
Check out all the Animal Crochet Patterns via the slider and links below!
- Apron Tutorial and Pattern Roundup - October 22, 2016
- Tote Bag Sewing Patterns and Tutorials - October 15, 2016
- Fall Wreath Ideas - October 8, 2016
- The Best Easy and Free Crochet Scarf Patterns - October 1, 2016
- Creative Craft Pumpkins - September 24, 2016
- Fall 2×4 Craft Projects - September 17, 2016
- No Sew Halloween Costumes - September 10, 2016
- Mason Jar Luminary Ideas - September 3, 2016
- DIY Door Mat Roundup - August 27, 2016
- DIY Cupcake Topper - August 20, 2016