this is a sponsored post, all opinions are my own
I’ve said it before, but I get a little red-white-blue crazy when summer rolls around – can’t get enough! What better way to celebration any season than balloons – they’re the life of any party! But you don’t have to stop at plain ole balloons – of course, craft them up a little! Today I’m going to show you how to make these Star Confetti Balloons – I just love how they turned out!
You’ll want to whip some up for all those summer get-togethers that you have planned!
Let’s just dive right in to the tutorial!
Star Confetti Balloons
You are going to need:
–Balloon Time helium tank (don’t worry, it’s SUPER easy to use!)
–adhesive vinyl in red white and blue (I buy all mine from Expressions Vinyl – affiliate link, but I’m hooked! super fast shipping, great quality)
So mostly I show you how to use vinyl with a cutting machine, but did you know that you can hand-cut vinyl? Or just use punches with it? Because you totally can and that’s what I did with this project. I simply punch out stars in every color.
Then I filled the balloons with helium – I LOVE that this is something you can do at home. You simply push up on the rubber nozzle – I should probably do a quick video tip on it, so look for that to come!
Then to adhere the star confetti to the balloons, you simply peel the paper backing off the vinyl star and stick it onto the balloon – it really is that easy! I enlisted a few girls to help me out and they had fun applying the confetti. And that’s all there is to it! Can’t you see how these will take your summer party up a notch?! Love them!
Have fun making your own Star Confetti Balloons!
If you like this project, you’ll also love:
And guess what?! you can WIN $100 worth of vinyl – boom! Giveaway is below. And be sure to check out all these other awesome Red White Blue vinyl projects that you won’t want to miss!
- Patriotic shirt by Pitter and Glink
- Treat boxes from a Kailo Chic Life
- Wall art from Sweet Rose Studio
- Easy Diy shirt from A Crafted Sparrow
- Star vinyl sign from Crafting in the Rain
- America Pillow from Kiki & Company
- Land that I love from 733 blog
- 4th of July Smores kit from A Pumpkin and a Princess
- Firework Tank from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Festive Popsicle bucket from Doodlecraft
- Polka Dot Mason Jar from MM Scrap Shoppe
- Little Sparkler shirt from Made to be a Momma
- Star Confetti Balloons from Sugar Bee Crafts
- Embroidery Hoop America from A Girl and a Glue Gun
- Suspender onesie from Silhouette School
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Balloon Time. The opinions and text are all mine.