While I may not get the Pokemon Go craze there is something I can do… Pokemon crafts! There are some cute ways to craft with your Pokemon obsessed kids (or for yourself!) I do think that most of those little guys are cute. So that makes it fun when it comes to Pokemon crafts! So tell me… Are you a pokemon fan? Do your kids love it? OR are you a little more like me and the closest you get to pokemon is making cute little perler bead crafts of them?
This is a cool Pokeball sun catcher from And Next Comes L
This supersized pillow would be a perfect gift for the pokemon enthusiast! From Choly Knight
This crochet pokemon is adorable!! From 53 Stitches
This perler bead pokemon craft is a blast!
This pokemon crochet bag is cute!! From Athena Handmade
This paper pikachu is a fun one as well!
This little pokemon craft will be helpful for “catching them all!” From Beatnik Kids
OR how about a pokeball bath bomb??
- Apron Tutorial and Pattern Roundup - October 22, 2016
- Tote Bag Sewing Patterns and Tutorials - October 15, 2016
- Fall Wreath Ideas - October 8, 2016
- The Best Easy and Free Crochet Scarf Patterns - October 1, 2016
- Creative Craft Pumpkins - September 24, 2016
- Fall 2×4 Craft Projects - September 17, 2016
- No Sew Halloween Costumes - September 10, 2016
- Mason Jar Luminary Ideas - September 3, 2016
- DIY Door Mat Roundup - August 27, 2016
- DIY Cupcake Topper - August 20, 2016