If you are looking for a craft this season a Fall 2×4 craft is where it is at! I love crafting with 2x4s because they are cheap and sturdy and there are so many cute things you can make! These crafts are perfect for setting out side on the porch to welcome guests, or on the mantle to add a cheery fall touch to your home! You can’t go wrong with a Fall 2×4 craft project! Here are a few of my favorite ones!
This is such a fun and easy Fall 2×4 craft!
I love these little apples! From Pine Branch Designs
These are so cute! I love the little sign. From Sister Sue’s Creations
These rustic pumpkin from Todays Fabulous Finds are so cute!
I love the stripes and polka dots! From Simply Kierste
These reversible pumpkins are brilliant! From Sunshine and Hurricanes
These arrows and signs are in such pretty fall colors! From Upcycle Charm
Aren’t these candy corns cute? From Clover House
This Frankenstein is a fun Fall 2×4 craft! From Mama’s Crafts
These witches hats are a fun porch decoration! From Nap time Journal
I love this apple Fall 2×4 craft! From Creative Me Inspired You
These black cats are so so cute! From Hometalk
I like these little shelf blocks too! From Jody Leavit
I also like this Autumn set! From Green Zebra Crafts
These little ghosts are so fun!
- Apron Tutorial and Pattern Roundup - October 22, 2016
- Tote Bag Sewing Patterns and Tutorials - October 15, 2016
- Fall Wreath Ideas - October 8, 2016
- The Best Easy and Free Crochet Scarf Patterns - October 1, 2016
- Creative Craft Pumpkins - September 24, 2016
- Fall 2×4 Craft Projects - September 17, 2016
- No Sew Halloween Costumes - September 10, 2016
- Mason Jar Luminary Ideas - September 3, 2016
- DIY Door Mat Roundup - August 27, 2016
- DIY Cupcake Topper - August 20, 2016